CommunityBlack0ps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very Important Please Read!!!

Go down

Very Important Please Read!!! Empty Very Important Please Read!!!

Post  Shymcfly Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:05 pm

Hey guys first let me say thank you all for the support, and patience with us here at CBO. As many of you know i am the only uploader/recorder at the moment. I do my best to keep up with your requests, and for the most part you guys are very understanding and i appreciate it very much. What im getting to here is im going to try and implement a new system to make it easier on everyone. I will now be recording your gameplays on tuesdays, uploading/linking your videos on wednesdays, and if needed or if i have the time getting people i missed, late posters, or fixing issues on thursdays. Fridays will be dedicated to the Featured Game Play Of The Week video only. (if interested contact me) Im hoping this helps streamline things and take care of me overlooking people in the futere. Also, if you want your game recorded the best way is to post here as stated in the how to section. If you psn message me or youtube message me it will not make you move up in line ill get to as i can. Forum posters are top priority so if you want it done quickly please post in the forum.
Shymcfly
Shymcfly
Mod

https://www.youtube.com/F8TalFlicks

Back to top Go down