CommunityBlack0ps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whiplash Plays The Objective Like A Champ

2 posters

Go down

Whiplash Plays The Objective Like A Champ Empty Whiplash Plays The Objective Like A Champ

Post  whiplash308 Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:53 pm

PSN: genestealer308
Name of File: DOM 3
communityblack0ps channel upload: Of course.
Download link to your game: I'll be doing a commentary on it for my channel. so yes; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
whiplash308
whiplash308

Back to top Go down

Whiplash Plays The Objective Like A Champ Empty Re: Whiplash Plays The Objective Like A Champ

Post  Shymcfly Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:07 pm

Recorded
Shymcfly
Shymcfly
Mod

https://www.youtube.com/F8TalFlicks

Back to top Go down

Whiplash Plays The Objective Like A Champ Empty Re: Whiplash Plays The Objective Like A Champ

Post  whiplash308 Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:31 pm

Alrighty, so now what? Does a download link get messaged to me from you or what happens next?

Also I'm using the Community Black Ops intro, should I be using that one or your personal one?
whiplash308
whiplash308

Back to top Go down

Post  Shymcfly Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:36 pm

Yeah just the communityblackops one is all you have to do but you can use mine also if you like I'll pm you a link when I get it uploaded
Shymcfly
Shymcfly
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  whiplash308 Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:46 pm

Alright I got my intro and the CBO one, I'll just wait for the download link and I'll be on my way uploading ASAP, thanks Shy. I'll try not to overwhelm you with requests, I'll have the gameplays in my Fileshare gone first (I think 2 more) and I'll have one of those like every two weeks if that's cool. Appreciate the hard work man Smile
whiplash308
whiplash308

Back to top Go down

Post  Shymcfly Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:05 pm

i will have to get you a link to your gameplay when i return from vacation i appologize for the inconvenience but i just dont have any more space in my dropbox account but you will be on my list as soon as i return and be top priority
Shymcfly
Shymcfly
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  whiplash308 Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:40 pm

Nah don't worry about it man, there's no inconvenience at all. When things are done in a rush, they are never done properly. Just hit me whenever you can, that's all it is. As said in my previous post, appreciate the hard work Smile
whiplash308
whiplash308

Back to top Go down

Post  Shymcfly Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:42 pm

Uploading to the channel now I'll get you a link before the end of then day thanks for your patience
Shymcfly
Shymcfly
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum