CommunityBlack0ps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RANDOM 360 TOMAHAWK ACROSS THE F*CKINGS MAP MF`s

2 posters

Go down

RANDOM 360 TOMAHAWK ACROSS THE F*CKINGS MAP MF`s Empty RANDOM 360 TOMAHAWK ACROSS THE F*CKINGS MAP MF`s

Post  TheTrophyKiller Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:50 am

1-PSN:Trophy_xlx_Killa
2-Fileshare Slot Number Or Name of File :
3-do you want your game to be uploaded to communityblack0ps channel? no
4-do you want a download link to your game? can you send it to me with skype or msn, i havent received these links on my other requests, this is my sickest kill yet, and i will use this in a montage, dont want it to be on youtube already before my montage is up.
---(you can always use keepvid to download your video to help us speed up our service)

TheTrophyKiller

Back to top Go down

RANDOM 360 TOMAHAWK ACROSS THE F*CKINGS MAP MF`s Empty Re: RANDOM 360 TOMAHAWK ACROSS THE F*CKINGS MAP MF`s

Post  Shymcfly Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:35 pm

Sorry bout that to be honest I completely forgot but I keep all recordings on an external drive so I'll get them to you this coming week I'm probably not even uploading anymore till tomorrow I've had a busy weekend.
Shymcfly
Shymcfly
Mod

https://www.youtube.com/F8TalFlicks

Back to top Go down

RANDOM 360 TOMAHAWK ACROSS THE F*CKINGS MAP MF`s Empty Dont worry about gettin those old links i already have the gameplays on my hardrive, but the 360 tomahawk i would like to get

Post  TheTrophyKiller Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:46 am

thnx

TheTrophyKiller

Back to top Go down

RANDOM 360 TOMAHAWK ACROSS THE F*CKINGS MAP MF`s Empty Re: RANDOM 360 TOMAHAWK ACROSS THE F*CKINGS MAP MF`s

Post  Shymcfly Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:23 pm

Recorded I'll get you a link tonight... Are you still able to get the original in your fileshare
Shymcfly
Shymcfly
Mod

Back to top Go down

RANDOM 360 TOMAHAWK ACROSS THE F*CKINGS MAP MF`s Empty re:something....

Post  TheTrophyKiller Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:11 pm

Yes i have the thing in my fileshare and the game is still findable in recent games, but i did get another random 360 tomahawk across the map 30 minutes later, after i got this one but i didnt have room in my fileshare so its on one of my friends fileshares but if you have recorded the first one i can put the new one up, but ill leave it there cuz i didnt really get what you ment about do you still have the original.......in your fs.

TheTrophyKiller

Back to top Go down

Post  Shymcfly Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:04 pm

I have it recorded I just wanted to see the original se what I could do with some editing if you wanted that's all u can delete it I have it
Shymcfly
Shymcfly
Mod

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down