CommunityBlack0ps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My friend hits 3 tomahawks xMap in demolition hanoi, sick bouncing to

2 posters

Go down

My friend hits 3 tomahawks xMap in demolition hanoi, sick bouncing to Empty My friend hits 3 tomahawks xMap in demolition hanoi, sick bouncing to

Post  TheTrophyKiller Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:00 pm

Request Template:
1-PSN: Trophy_xLx_KiLLa
2-Fileshare Slot Number Or Name of File :3 xMap Tomahawks
3-do you want your game to be uploaded to communityblack0ps channel? no
4-do you want a download link to your game? yes, i only want it on my channel
---(you can always use keepvid to download your video to help us speed up our service)

thnx for all your help Smile this is the best forum ever (my oppinion) but its sad that not everyone knows about this, this is the best concept ive seen i recommend you to all my friends BTW, peace!

Last edited by TheTrophyKiller on Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : the first thing didnt make any sence)

TheTrophyKiller

Back to top Go down

My friend hits 3 tomahawks xMap in demolition hanoi, sick bouncing to Empty Re: My friend hits 3 tomahawks xMap in demolition hanoi, sick bouncing to

Post  Shymcfly Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:43 pm

So if you don't want us to upload nor do you want a download link what exactly do you want us to do lol..... Yeah I know I like the idea of it to I remember the days before my pvr wishing I could get clips online tried easy cap or should I say easy crap lol but yeah keep telling everyone the more ppl that know the bigger we will get
Shymcfly
Shymcfly
Mod

https://www.youtube.com/F8TalFlicks

Back to top Go down

My friend hits 3 tomahawks xMap in demolition hanoi, sick bouncing to Empty Re: My friend hits 3 tomahawks xMap in demolition hanoi, sick bouncing to

Post  Shymcfly Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:17 pm

This isn't in your file share
Shymcfly
Shymcfly
Mod

https://www.youtube.com/F8TalFlicks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down